The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has its patterns of asking questions in Accounting and understanding the patterns and the key topics in Accounting would help you perform well.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Accounting
This new process has helped in reducing malpractice, saving time and cost-effective means of making UTME a fair playing ground for all candidates. In the time past, the rate of malpractice was high but this has reduced via the introduction of CBT.
However, many students haven’t been able to integrate well with JAMB CBT and this has led to failure or underperformance of many students. For any student to pass JAMB successfully, he/she must master the act of taking CBT which is quite different from paper based test. Mastering this act will enable you to pass JAMB successfully.
Sample JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Accounting
Note: The questions and answers below are for practice. Use them to prepare for JAMB mock and JAMB examination.
1. The officer responsible for ascertaining whether all public expenditure and appropriation are in time with the approved guideline is the
C. Auditor General
ANSWER: C (Auditor General)
2. The cash basis of accounting requires the recognition of revenue only when they are
A. sent Out
ANSWER: D (Received)
3. Responsibility accounting is particularly concerned with
A. variable cost
B. fixed cost
C. controllable costs
D. uncontrollable costs
ANSWER: C (Controllable costs)
4. Earnings per share is a measure of
ANSWER: B (Profitability)
5. Subscription owned by members of a club is a/an
D. club ownership
ANSWER: C (Asset)
6. The subscription paid in advance is treated in the balance sheet of a club as
ANSWER: A (liability)
7. The movement of goods from head office to branch is treated in the head office accounts as
C. goods transfer
D. goods migration
ANSWER: A (Sales)
8. Which type of stock valuation method would a vegetable seller adopt in valuing its product?
ANSWER: D (FIFO)
9. The transactions relating to liquidation in partnership account is drawn by using
A. credit account
B. debit account
C. cash account
D. property account
ANSWER: A (cash account)
Download to get more
- Free jamb past questions for biology
- Free jamb past questions for chemistry
- Free jamb past questions for commerce
- Free jamb past questions for English
How to Get JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Accounting
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Jamb Past Question and Answer in Accounting in pdf download to your email immediately.
Tips How to pass JAMB successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.