JAMB Recommended Commerce Textbooks For 2023/2024 Academy session: What are the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Commerce?, What topics should I focus on, In JAMB Commerce?.
JAMB Recommended Commerce Textbooks For 2023
Someone asked me, what are the best books I should read for Jamb 2022 Commerce and how do I get them? The answer is right in this article.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Commerce is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. Below are textbooks you should buy to prepare for Jamb 2022 Commerce.
Why Use JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Commerce?
There are so many reasons why you should use JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce over those not recommended by JAMB, some of these reasons include…
1. These Textbooks covers all the topics on JAMB Commerce Syllabus.
Not all Commerce contains all the topics JAMB recommend you study before sitting for JAMB Exam, all the topics you are required to cover are listed in JAMB syllabus which you can access HERE.
But with using these textbooks from JAMB, you can be rest assured that all the topics you need to read about are covered in it and explained in details.
2. JAMB Lifts some questions from these Textbooks.
YES, not all questions asked in JAMB are freshly prepared, some if not most of these questions where lifted from already prepared source, of which these recommended textbooks is one of.
So by studying these textbooks, you are indirectly answering potential JAMB questions.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Computer
Below are the best JAMB Recommended Commerce textbooks for JAMBites
1. Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
2. Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
3. Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
4. Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
5. Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
6. French, C. S. (2000) Commerce, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
7. Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
8. Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
9. James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
10. Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
11. Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
12. Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
13. Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
14. Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
15. Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
16. Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
17. Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplifiedfor SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.