Jamb Syllabus for Hausa 2023/2024 Academy session. Is JAMB Syllabus Hausa out for this year’s JAMB?, When will JAMB Hausa syllabus be out?, JAMB Hausa Syllabus 2023. What topics do JAMB set questions from in Hausa the most in JAMB?.This Jamb Hausa Syllabus is where the Jamb Hausa questions for the 2023 jamb exam will be set from.
JAMB Hausa Syllabus For 2023
This Jamb Hausa Syllabus guides all candidates who register to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on the Hausa language content to be tested in the examination.
The examination is designed to test the knowledge of candidates in any and every aspect of the syllabus developed for Hausa. It is therefore expected that candidates for the UTME must have adequate knowledge covering the entire syllabus of the Hausa Language subject.
So many candidates have been asking me to publish the latest Hausa syllabus by Jamb. That is exactly what I have done. See the newly updated Jamb Hausa syllabus below..
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Hausa is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
(1) sustain their interest in Hausa;
(2) develop attitude relevant to Hausa that encourage accuracy, precision and objectivity;
(3) interpret physical phenomena, laws, definitions, concepts and other theories;
(4) demonstrate the ability to solve correctly Hausa problems using relevant theories and concepts.
What is Covered in the Jamb Syllabus for Hausa?
The Jamb syllabus for Hausa covers a wide range of topics related to the language and culture of the Hausa people. Some of the key areas that may be covered on the exam include:
- Grammar: This includes basic principles of Hausa grammar, such as verb conjugation, noun and adjective agreement, and sentence structure.
- Vocabulary: Candidates will need to be familiar with a wide range of Hausa words and phrases, including common expressions, idioms, and technical terms.
- Reading comprehension: Candidates will be expected to read and understand written texts in Hausa, including literary and non-literary works.
- Writing: Candidates will be tested on their ability to write in Hausa, including the ability to construct well-written sentences and paragraphs.
- Oral communication: Candidates may also be tested on their ability to speak and understand spoken Hausa, including their pronunciation and comprehension of spoken dialogue.
How to Use the Jamb Syllabus for Hausa to Prepare for the Exam
The Jamb syllabus for Hausa is an essential tool for anyone preparing for the exams. Here are a few tips for using the syllabus to effectively study for the Hausa exams:
- Familiarize yourself with the entire syllabus: Make sure you know what topics will be covered on the exam, so you can focus your study efforts on the most important concepts.
- Create a study schedule: Use the syllabus to create a study schedule that breaks down the material into manageable chunks. This will help you stay on track and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Practice with sample questions: The Jamb syllabus includes a list of sample questions that you can use to test your knowledge and get a sense of what the exam will be like. Practice answering these questions to improve your understanding of the material.
- Review and revise: Make sure you review and revise the material regularly to ensure that you are retaining what you have learned.
By following these tips and using the Jamb syllabus for Hausa as a guide, you can effectively prepare for the exams and increase your chances of success.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IN PDF