BYSSON School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF (Up-To-Date). Below is how to get BYSSON School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers and stips on How to pass Bayelsa State School Of Nursing enhance exams successfully in 2023 UTME.
BYSSON School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
This BYSSON School of Nursing past questions for entrance examination are available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for an school of nursing entrance exams. Those that got admission into school of nursing are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategise on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Why Should You USE Our Nursing School Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers
I know you might be wondering why you should use our past questions. Yes you have every reason to wonder, because I can emphatically state that our site is one of the best when it comes to Nursing School Entrance Examination past questions in Nigeria. Can you beat that? Our delivery is real-time. You pay on the spot and get your past question on the spot via your email or whatsapp as well.
Here are enough reasons to purchase this past questions;
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Samples Of BYSSON School of Nursing Past Questions
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
- Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
Tips On How to pass BYSSON enhance exams successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
Recommended For You
How to Download BYSSON School of Nursing Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated BYSSON School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
- Use of English
- General Paper and maybe Mathematics in some cases.
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in BYSSON enhance exams.
To get BYSSON School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your BYSSON Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.