UATH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF (Up-To-Date). Below is how to get UATH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers and stips on How to pass UATH School of Nursing enhance exams successfully in 2023 UTME.This UATH School of Nursing past questions for entrance examination are available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
UATH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for an school of nursing entrance exams. Those that got admission into school of nursing are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategise on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Why Should You USE Our Nursing School Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers
I know you might be wondering why you should use our past questions. Yes you have every reason to wonder, because I can emphatically state that our site is one of the best when it comes to Nursing School Entrance Examination past questions in Nigeria. Can you beat that? Our delivery is real-time. You pay on the spot and get your past question on the spot via your email or whatsapp as well.
Here are enough reasons to purchase this past questions;
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Samples Of UATH School of Nursing School of Nursing Past Questions
Nursing school exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the School of Nursing UATH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
1. Which of the following food substance is digested in the stomach?
B. fats and oils
C. fats and proteins
D. carbohydrates and fats.
2. The conversion of excess amino acids into urea occurs in the
3. Where is the food stored in a yam plant?
C. Adventious Root
D. Tap root.
4. Growing yam tendrils climb for support. This growth response is
5. The functional unit of a mammalian kidney is the
A. malphigian capsule
6. The glottis is the opening which leads to the
We have took time to compile UATH school of nursing past question and answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
How to Get Full UATH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated UATH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
- Use of English
- General Paper and maybe Mathematics in some cases.
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in UATH School of Nursing enhance exams.
To get UATH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your UATH School of Nursing Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
Recommended For You
Tips On How to pass UATH School of Nursing enhance exams successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.